2016 Midas Awards Live Judging
Each year the Midas Awards for the World’s Best Financial Advertising enlists award-winning creatives from prominent global agencies and brands to participate in a live judging session in New York City These sessions are comprised of industry experts representing the top creative minds in the field of financial advertising gathered together to review creative Collateral and Direct entries from around the globe and to select the 2016 Midas Awards Shortlist.
2016 Midas Awards Live Jury:
- John Barker - Chief Idea Officer, Barker, USA
- Jessica Baker - President, JL Baker Inc., USA
- Keith Blanchard - CEO, Teamstream Productions, USA
- Kaydee Bridges - Vice President, Digital & Social Media, Goldman Sachs, USA
- Charles Coxe - Founding Partner and ECD, SAGA Content, USA
- Ben Darr - Founder, Brandtale, USA
- Lori Greene - Founder, LPG Enterprises, USA
- Leslie Hanson - Senior Designer, Seamless / Grubhub Inc., USA
- Holly Hill - U.S. Director, Investis, USA
- Maya Kagan - Associate Creative Director, BARKER, USA
- Valerie Lisyansky - Partner, SWARM NYC, USA
- Steve Mendizabal - Creative Director, Osprey Underwriters, USA
- Jon Neschis - Managing Director, Jigsaw Media, USA
- Kirti Srikant - Vice President, Head of Brand & Advertising, OppenheimerFunds, Inc., USA
- Deirdre Virgie - SVP Group Creative Director, McCannXBC, USA
- Gregory Yates - Chief Marketing Officer, RICG, USA
This year’s Midas Awards live session will take place at Ink48 Hotel located at 653 11th Avenue. Grand Jury members will assemble at 5PM for dinner and judging. Midas Awards judging sessions will also take place online, allowing entries to be viewed comprehensively by an international jury from regions with both established and growing financial markets. The annual live sessions allow jurors to examine in detail multi-paged works including: sales kits, direct mail, brochures, point of purchase displays, and annual reports and select entries that will achieve Shortlist status. Stay tuned for the 2016 Midas Shortlist coming this November!
The Midas Awards will honor the 2016 award-winners on December 12th at a winner’s reception taking place at Bryant Park Hotel’s Terrace Loft. Award winners and their team along with Grand Jury members will collect their Midas trophies, enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. A Midas gallery of award-winning work worth their weight in Gold (and Silver) will be on display at this celebration to honor the Worlds’ Best Financial Advertising.